Sunday, December 30, 2012

Top 10 Posts of 2012

It's that time of year again... time to look back and reflect on everything that happened in 2012 and look forward to all that will come in 2013. We made it through 2012 (despite the Mayan's predictions), only God knows the plan for this coming year. It's exciting for Julia and me as we enter into a new year, and close in on our 1 year blogging anniversary (I began in January and Julia joined in April)!


We started writing together as a creative outlet and business venture! We've been working hard this year to build a quality site that is encouraging and helpful. We will close out the year with over 71,000 views and are hoping to have many new visitors and friends stop by in 2013! It seems appropriate, since I've been looking back on our year of blogging, to point out some top posts. Here they are:


1. Disney on a Dime (Part 1) Our #1 most popular post this year with over 12,000 views. Originally written for the people that have asked me questions about our trips to Disney. I thought, why not just write everything I can think to write and refer friends to my post?


2. Jeggings are Pants (and Other Common Misconceptions) I NEVER dreamed this little rant would end up being one of our most popular posts. With over 2,000 views, who knew there were people out there that still care about modesty!


3. Yet Another Burlap Wreath This is a good one! It includes a video to guide you in creating a burlap masterpiece of your very own. 


4. I Once Did Childish Things I love this post that Julia wrote. It reminds us that sometimes we just need to let our kids be kids and love them despite their childish ways.


5. Becoming a Secret Shopper This is one of those posts I begged Julia to write! Have you ever heard of secret shoppers? Well I have, many times, but I always assumed it was a scam. Julia has actually done it, and here's the post to help you get started!


6. Consumed with Myself One of the first posts I ever wrote. I guess it is close to my heart for that reason, and because it was so genuinely from my heart.


7. Help Your Kids Put Off and Put On Teaching great conflict resolution skills to our children while they are young.


8. Messy Mondays A series of posts we did to help women suffering from PDD (Pinterest Delusion Disorder).


9. Progress Reports Celebrating your child's accomplishments!


10. Why Homeschool? (Part 1) A personal rant I needed to write for myself, to clear my thoughts and to encourage others who may be considering home education. You can do it!

If you are new to ATWP, thank you for stopping by! And to our friends who may have started following along back in January of last year, thank you for reading, sharing and commenting! God has been good to us and we have been blessed through this blog in many ways. It's always fun! We enjoy writing and sharing creativity with anyone who will listen. Thanks for following along with us through our first year.

All things for Christ ~Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Great mesh up posts collection and its nice to stop by and read your wonderful posts. Hope you continue your good work in 2013 and Happy new year by the way:)

    Betty.

    ReplyDelete